Sacrifice.
Light. Legacy
Grace
"I was on the pottery table and I saw my Potter meticulously and gently crafting and carving me bit by bit. He smiled right at me and I started to weep. He began to wipe the tears off my eyes and embraced me. Was so small and vulnerable in His hands. Yet safe"

To love w/o an agenda
Jesus, lead me on


21 April 2012
Embracing change is always a challenge.

It's really tough to blog w my phone! :(

Hoping to be able to collect the 'free' lappy this week latest next :)

Thanking the Lord for blessing me w another lappy teehee

God is really sweet and loving and gentle and kind and all so powerful and majestic at the same time

I am in awe of You

He's been pointing at some areas and at the same time revealing a bit more of who He is and my purpose
When I asked of Him

Wonderful

I trust& I obey
No other way I'll rather take

I'm secure in Christ Jesus (He just whispered that to me)

Goodnight young padawans

I have decided, to follow Jesus
No turning back...... Never turning back
Older Post | Newer Post