Sacrifice.
Light. Legacy
Grace
"I was on the pottery table and I saw my Potter meticulously and gently crafting and carving me bit by bit. He smiled right at me and I started to weep. He began to wipe the tears off my eyes and embraced me. Was so small and vulnerable in His hands. Yet safe"

To love w/o an agenda
Jesus, lead me on


06 May 2012
Me 'Did you just throw your pisai on my bed???????????! :O'

Mom '.... No haven't..'

Me 'HAVEN'T??!!!!!!!!!!!!!'


Hahahaha Sis is coming baaaaaaaack
*dances in the bed*

She juz whatsapp saying her boyf's Mom bought 8 packets of sunflower seeds for me cos I liked it.
She wanted to buy 10 but. BUT. BUUUUUUUT my Sis say it's too much

WHAT IS TOO MUCH? YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH

Hahahahahahaha but wa, so nice of them :') Grateful :D


& SHE BOUGHT ME ANOTHER CHOPPER MUAHAHAHAHA

Haiyo when I think of Ace I still wanna cry...................
Older Post | Newer Post