Sacrifice.
Light. Legacy
Grace
"I was on the pottery table and I saw my Potter meticulously and gently crafting and carving me bit by bit. He smiled right at me and I started to weep. He began to wipe the tears off my eyes and embraced me. Was so small and vulnerable in His hands. Yet safe"

To love w/o an agenda
Jesus, lead me on


18 May 2012
You're gonna catch a coooold
From the ice inside your soulllllllllllll

I got a cold
But my heart is warm

Hahaha hahahaha hahaha *flips to jokes101*

Sis is sleeping in a watching-ipad position.
So weird

She said last night there was lightning and thunder and heavy rain
& dead sleep me rolled& squeeze into her bed

HAHA no memory of that

I always thought I was a light sleeper

I still do

HAHA

I can't write a proper formal e-mail oh noooooooooooooooooo

I miss all my TP khakis

HAHA HAHAHAHA


I love Jesus
No matter what He is on top on top on toptoptop
I can't help it
I can't contain it
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
Older Post | Newer Post