Sacrifice.
Light. Legacy
Grace
"I was on the pottery table and I saw my Potter meticulously and gently crafting and carving me bit by bit. He smiled right at me and I started to weep. He began to wipe the tears off my eyes and embraced me. Was so small and vulnerable in His hands. Yet safe"

To love w/o an agenda
Jesus, lead me on


02 May 2013
Am I the only one who uses colourfun colours for blogskins now? Hahahaha actually I was planning to do up a normal b&w top two sides kinda template but I saw this on blogskins& G R A B

It's time to really blog& stop giving one liners
Do you know that posting pictures alongside w a whole bag of word vomit actually really helps?
But I can't find my USB so ......... sorry. *bow*

It's 3.29am & I have problems falling asleep.
Realised it's not easy to fall asleep without taking my meds.
Was on meds for 4 days & those were really strong drowsy-promising pills& 10mins after I would just doze off. So my lappy would always be on me& I'll fall asleep, be it watching a show or doing my work or random social networking.

Also my Sis just left for HK so I'm pretty aaaaalll byyyyy myseeeelf don't wanna be, aaaaaallll byyyyyyy myssssseeeeeeelf.

& I tried!

Firstly I tried to squeeze in w my parents, but I ended up watching walking w lions w them. & couldn't fall asleep after it ended and they went on to watch Dr Jin for an hour.

So second, I went back to my Sis's room& started cleaning her room. Started w one side all while really REALLY praying hard that there'll be no flying cockroaches (happened once, not cool)
Not sleepy just..... sweaty and dusty

So third, I read a few pages of a book.
& bible
& started praying

Fourth, I remembered, ah I was supposed to reply an email dating two days back. So I switched my lappy on............. watched Arashi's variety shows
(Just replied the email lol)

Fifth, while watching I decided to do 25 crutches cos exercising makes one tired right? No. Just more sweaty...................

Sixth, River flows in you on replay (still is)

Seven, I will change the blogskin! Editing makes you sleepy! Saw a colourful wonderful skin,
Ctrl A Ctrl C Ctrl V Alt F *edit* Preview *edit* x10 Save Template

Eight, Blog a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 4am. I miss my Sis

Think this post is long enough
Leaving my other thoughts for another time

Till then





Older Post | Newer Post